Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the Pickled Plate!  My name is Heather.  I love to cook and decided to create a blog to share all of my culinary adventures with you.  

I love cooking, trying new recipes, and tweaking old recipes.  I've been following other blogs that include step-by-step pictures of the cooking process, and if I can get my act together, maybe I can do the same.

Here are some past dishes I've made:

Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake

 Butternut Squash Soup
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Homer Simpson Cake

 Turkey Sausage and Mushroom Lasagna

 Stuffed Acorn Squash and Roasted Brussel Sprouts

 Twice-Baked Potatoes


I definitely need to work on my photography skills and most of those pictures were taken with my cellphone.  I just got a new camera for my birthday, so I'll be testing it out and hopefully posting some great pictures.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment